A modern paediatric hospital, with the first Accident and Emergency Department in Wielkopolska intended for the youngest residents of the region. Medical care will be provided in 9 departments, in single rooms for 354 children and their carers. Once completed, it will be the most advanced children’s hospital in Poland.
Scope of works:
– mechanical ventilation and air conditioning systems, chilled water system and a heat and chilled water supply substation,
– central heating system and process heat system,
– water supply and sewage systems, including delivery and installation of sanitary whiteware equipment,
– heating substation,
– installation of a gaseous fire suppression system,
– installation of staircase and lift shaft smoke controlevacuation system,
– sanitary systems in the oxygen plant.
Completion: : 2019 – in progress.
Szpitale Wielkopolski sp. z.o.o
TKT Engineering sp. z.o.o. Poznań Branch